It’s hard to believe that a year ago we hadn’t yet started the process of planting Liberty Grace Church. In just a few short months we’ve begun in Toronto’s fastest growing community, one with no existing churches. We’ve rented space, and we’re meeting regularly as a Launch Community. We’ve seen God at work in big and small ways. We are so grateful.
We can’t wait to see what God does through us in 2013! In the next few months, we have big plans:
- Continuing to grow our Launch Community as we prepare to publicly launch Liberty Grace Church;
- Sending thousands of postcards into the community promoting our ministries in a fresh and creative way;
- Offering open houses to introduce ourselves to the community, and as a connecting event for people who live in Liberty Village;
- Running a Christianity Explored course for those who would like to investigate Christianity; and
- Launching public worship services.
This is on top of the daily work of building relationships and living, praying, and serving within the community. In fact, next week our family is moving into a condo right in Liberty Village so we can be part of that neighborhood.
Our desire is to share the Gospel in a compelling way with those who have never heard it, so that many will respond in faith to Jesus Christ.
Would you partner with us? Randy Alcorn says, “Don’t ask how your investment will be paying off in just thirty years. Ask how it will be paying off in thirty million years.” Your investment will, by God’s grace, be one that is paying off for eternity.
Please consider a year-end gift. You can easily make an online donation through Canada Helps. Simply designate the fund to Church Planting and mention Liberty Grace Church in the instruction box. You will receive a charitable donation receipt immediately by email.
We especially need people to become monthly partners, committing to financially partner with us monthly as we establish this church. Just download and complete this form (PDF). In the life of an urban church plant, every dollar counts.
Thank you for standing with us, and please continue to pray that God will be glorified through the ministry of Liberty Grace Church. We're so excited to be part of this church plant.