10. Buy a stronger whip.
9. Change riders.
8. Declare, "This is the way we have always ridden this horse."
7. Appoint a team to revive the dead horse.
6. Ignore the dead horse...What dead horse?
5. Create a training session to improve your riding skills.
4. Outsource contractors to ride the dead horse.
3. Appoint a committee to study the dead horse.
2. Arrange to visit other sites to see how they ride dead horses.
1. Harness several dead horses together for increased speed.
(anonymous, found in Get Out of Your Own Way)